WHAT IT IS
An elegant and technologically advanced skincare duo comprised of the Chrome Clay Mask and the Skin Rejuvenator, which work together to infuse the skin with unparalleled hydration, nourishment and resilience.
WHAT IT DOES
Removes dirt and impurities magnetically while providing long-lasting hydration, optimized infusion of moisture and nutrients, and a revitalized look and feel.
WHO IT'S FOR
Anyone looking to help purify, hydrate and renew the look of their skin with a truly innovative application, infusion and removal system.
- Montecatini Clay: Sourced from volcanic ash, this non-drying, therapeutic clay enriches the skin with a wealth of minerals and moisture while capturing dirt and impurities.
- Floss & Magnetic Coating: A floss coating of each clay particle draws impurities from the skin while a magnetic coating allows for easy mask removal with the magnetized head of The Skin Rejuvenator.
- Mineral Blend: Montecatini clay is rich in minerals that help promote moisture retention and optimal skin health, including sodium, calcium, potassium and magnesium.
- M.T. PARCA Thermal Water: A perfectly balanced blend of four distinct thermal waters from Montecatini that nourishes and hydrates the skin with rejuvenating minerals to help dramatically improve the appearance of radiance, vitality and clarity.
- Magnetic Head: Generates a magnetic force of 280 MT to remove the Chrome Clay Mask along with any impurities it collects.
- Infusion Head: Uses Deep Derma Infusion technology and Auto Skin Search (ATSS) to analyze the skin’s moisture levels and optimize delivery of the moisturizing serum that remains after removing the Chrome Clay Mask.
How To Use
STEP 1: Cleanse the skin.
STEP 2: Use spatula to take desired amount of Chrome Clay Mask.
STEP 3: Apply mask.
TIP: Avoid area around eyes, mouth and eyebrows.
STEP 4: Place Mask Remover sheet over the Magnetic Head
TIP: Make certain to pull the sheet all the way down.
STEP 5: Move Magnetic Head upward to remove Chrome Clay Mask
TIP: Once sheet is full, remove and replace with fresh sheet.
TIP: Do not wipe leftover serum off of face.
STEP 6: Grasp Touch Plate and place Infusion Head onto skin and massage the remaining serum
TIP: Move in an upward motion.
Magnetic. Multifunctional. Automatic.
Removal: Magnetic Head
Equipped with a powerful neodymium magnet, the Magnetic Head of the Skin Rejuvenator can be used to remove the Chrome Clay Mask along with any impurities it collects – providing a deep cleanse without burdening the skin.
*The image is for illustrative purposes.
INFUSION: INFUSION HEAD
Powered by Derma Infusion technology with Auto Skin Search (ATSS), the Infusion Head of the Skin Rejuvenator automatically detects the skin’s moisture levels to deliver the residual moisturizing serum exactly where your skin needs it most.
*The image is for illustrative purposes.
CHROME CLAY MASK
Purifying. Moisturizing. Innovative.
Fear of Clay
Renowned for its exceptional clay therapy, the Tuscan spa destination of Montecatini is home to the mineral-rich, non-drying volcanic clay used in the Chrome Clay Mask. A floss coating of each clay particle draws impurities from the skin while a magnetic coating allows for easy mask removal with the magnetized head of the Skin Rejuvenator.
Moisture That Purifies
Infused with powerful moisturizing ingredients such as artichoke leaf extract, white willow bark extract, alpha glucan, and vitamin C derivatives, the mineral-rich clay in this powerful mask captures dirt and impurities while leaving behind a translucent veil of hydrating serum.
M.T. PARCA: Four Ancient Springs. One Modern Formula.
Modern medical science has proven that the mineral-rich thermal spring waters of Montecatini are not only therapeutic for various injuries and ailments, but for dry, dull and aging skin. Years of meticulous research have produced M.T. PARCA, a perfectly balanced blend of four distinct thermal waters from Montecatini that nourishes and hydrates the skin to help dramatically improve the appearance of radiance, vitality and clarity.