Information We Collect
We may collect information (such as your name, company, company mailing address, email address, device information, browser information, telephone number or payment information)
- Enter your information with us online;
- Save your information with us online;
- Subscribe to receive our emails;
- Order products online;
- Communicate with us via social media;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes, promotion or survey;
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion; or
- Visit our websites (see Cookies and Web Beacons below).
We may use your personal information to:
- Display information that may be pertinent to you;
- Display products that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the content of the website or software application for you or others;
- Inform you of and administer promotions (for us or for third parties), contests or sweepstakes;
- Learn about your preferences and improve your website experience;
- Help us address problems with and improve our websites;
- Analyze trends;
- Protect the security and integrity of our websites; or
- Contact you for other business reasons, if necessary.
You always have the right to "opt out" of receiving communications from us (see Making Communication Choices below).
Information We Share
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, such as name and address verification, email distribution, customer relationship management, payment processing, market research, subscriptions management, or promotions management. We provide these companies with only that information needed in order for them to render the services we request and they are not entitled to use it for their own marketing or any other purpose.
- From time to time, we may make our mailing list (names, postal addresses and email addresses) and certain site activity available to reputable companies whose products we believe will be of interest to you. If you do not want us to share your information, please contact us.
- On rare occasions, we may disclose information upon law enforcement’s request, in response to a court order, or when required by law. We also may share information to assist in fraud investigations or as necessary to protect our rights and interests (such as for purposes of protecting against malware or phishing).
- In the event we, or any of our affiliated companies are engaged in a merger or sale of our business assets, information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
Who We Share Your Information With
We may share your information with any of the following:
- Your authorized representatives;
- Onestop Internet, Inc.;
- eCommerce platform providers;
- Security software or services providers;
- Customer relationship management providers;
- Identity verification or fraud prevention providers;
- Fulfillment and warehouse providers;
- Payment processing providers;
- Common carriers and package shippers;
- Email publishing services or other email-related providers;
- Marketing service providers or remarketing service providers;
- Sponsors of promotions or sweepstakes; or
- Our parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies.
Making Communication Choices
If you do not wish to be contacted via email, direct mail or telephone, please let us know your preferences by contacting Customer Service. Please provide your name, company name, company mailing address, email address and/or telephone number so that we may identify you correctly. You may also unsubscribe from our email using the link provided in each email. If you ask us to remove you from promotional lists, we will maintain your name on a "do not contact" list to ensure that we continue to honor your requests. Due to privacy concerns and our inability to verify individual requests and contact information, we are unable to honor "opt out" requests made by a third party on your behalf, unless the third party is a parent of a minor less than 14 years old. For removal from mailing lists, it may take up to ten business days to process your request and, due to the fact that mailings are planned long in advance, 60 days to process your postal mail request. When you interact with our website to submit a purchase order or invoice, we will continue to confirm such transactions via email and, if questions arise concerning your order, we may contact you via email, postal address or telephone number. If you change your mind about your choices, you may start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging onto your online account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our website, by signing up via our software application, when you enter a contest, sweepstakes or survey, or by contacting customer service.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
To review or change the information you previously provided, log in to your account on this website. You may update stored information to manage your email and account information. You may also send a letter to Customer Support at the address below.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Your web browser offers so-called “cookies” which, if you allow their use, store small amounts of data on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and therefore cannot be used to identify you personally. However, cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser and our websites are viewable even if you disable the cookie function on your browser. However, if you disable cookies, some advanced and customized features or offerings will not be available to you.
Some pages on our websites may contain electronic images known as web beacons, which are also called “single-pixel gifs.” These images allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to count how many messages have been opened and acted upon. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information, but they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about usage on our websites. Web beacons collect only a limited range of information, including the time and date of page view, cookie number and description of the page on which the web beacon resides. Our website does not honor “Do Not Track” requests.
We may use a third-party provider to place Internet ads (sometimes known as “banner ads”) on our website or software applications. The provider may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website or your use of our software applications, and your interaction with our services. The provider may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for merchandise and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process, meaning that your name, mailing address, email address or telephone number is not collected.
We use a variety of technologies and processes to protect customer data. However, we do not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. We will never request your credit card information by email. If you receive an email that appears to be a request from us for personal information, do not respond as this may be a "phishing" scam designed to steal your personal information. Email is not a secure means of communication.
Links to Other Websites
We do not permit the use of this website by minors under the age of 14. A child’s parent or guardian should contact us if we have inadvertently collected information about that child without the parent or guardian’s authorization, so that we may delete such information from our files.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for our direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us (see Contact Us below). In your request, please include your postal address and specify that you want a "Your California Privacy Rights Notice." Please allow at least 30 days for a response.
MTG Co., Ltd. Customer Service Center
Last updated: 7/14/17