These policies apply to purchases made directly on the www.mdnaskin.us website. MDNA SKIN reserves the right to modify its return and damaged good policies at any time, without notice.
MDNA SKIN stands behind its products. We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your MDNA SKIN online purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the date of delivery to the location on your order and we will refund the original purchase price (reflecting any sales or promotional pricing at the time of payment) to the original form of payment. Refunds will issue on average within thirty (30) days of the package being received at our facility.
MDNA SKIN does not offer exchanges on its products.
Please note that shipping charges are not refundable. Mdnaskin.us eGift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
When making a return you may keep any gift with purchase. However, when returning a bundled set or kit, we require all contents from the entire original set or kit. Partial items from a set or kit will not be refunded.
If your order arrives damaged, please refer to Damaged Items below for more information.
Please follow the steps below to return your MDNA SKIN online purchase.
- Use the prepaid return label that is included in your original shipment.
- Use original packaging, if possible.
- If you no longer have the original return label, please contact us via email at email@example.com to arrange for a new prepaid return label to be issued to you.
- To prepare your return package, please fill out the Return Merchandise section on the back of the invoice (enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the return package.
- If you have lost or disposed of the original packing slip or invoice included in the packaging, please print out the order confirmation sent to you via email, and make a note on which products or gift sets are being returned.
- If you are making a return from multiple orders, you must have one shipping box per order. You will only receive a refund for the products tied to the respective order number. If there are products included in a return that were from a separate order or purchased elsewhere, or if we cannot identify the returned merchandise to the respective order number, we will not be able to process the refund for those products.
- Returns of gifts will result in a refund back to the original form of payment by the person who made the purchase and not the person receiving the gift.
- Be sure the item is placed in a tightly sealed, secure package.
- Once you have prepared the package, please drop it off at a nearby FedEx station, depending on the type of return label you were issued.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear. If damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, however, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will either arrange, at your choice, for a refund or the issuance of a replacement product. All claims for damaged goods must be filed with us within 7 days of the date of the order.
Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items to photograph so we can submit for inspection by the carrier. Do not discard any of these materials until you hear from us that your claim has been resolved.