WHAT IT IS
Personally perfected by Madonna, our skin-saving essentials help visibly refresh, revitalize and rejuvenate skin for jet lag-proof complexion perfection. This skincare travel kit includes a limited-edition travel bag prepacked with TSA-approved sizes of THE ROSE MIST (Xml, 1oz), THE FACE WASH (Xml, 0.6oz), THE SERUM (X ml, 0.2oz) and THE EYE MASK (2 pair) for effortless carry-on and immediate radiance – anytime, anywhere.
WHAT IT DOES
A cult favorite, THE TRAVEL KIT keeps skin looking impossibly fresh and glowing on the go so you can stay lustrous when wanderlust strikes.
THE ROSE MIST
Refreshes the skin and relaxes the mind with the tranquil scent of Madonna’s favorite rose. Skin-replenishing Damask roses, energizing ribose and antioxidant-rich spirulina help visibly tone, refresh and illuminate all skin types.
THE FACE WASH
Quenches as it clarifies with alpha hydroxy acids, active botanicals and Montecatini Olive Oil to help purify, balance and brighten the appearance of skin while washing away dirt and debris.
Deeply conditions for a visibly renewed texture. Powerfully moisturizing vegan squalane, triple hyaluronic acid, apple stem cells, licorice and resveratrol help dramatically diminish the appearance of dullness, fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.
THE EYE MASK
Helps reverse visible signs of stress and fatigue around the eyes while promoting the skin’s ability to retain moisture. Triple-layer microfiber patches are softer than cashmere, and drenched with hyaluronic acid, citric acid and moisture-intensive sea actives to help soothe, cool and visibly brighten.
HOW TO USE
Keep this skincare travel kit in your carry-on and apply throughout your flight to stay hydrated, refreshed and glowing.
CREATED TO OUTPERFORM ONE OF HISTORY’S GREATEST PERFORMERS
Madonna has channeled her commitment to legendary performance into every MDNA SKIN product. Defying the boundaries of modern science, each one is specifically designed to deliver game-changing results.
MDNA SKIN is the only skincare formulated with HOLY WATER from the legendary town of Montecatini, Italy. Prized for centuries, these thermal waters have been blessed by nature with restorative powers.
Every product is based in HOLY WATER, a blend of mineral-rich, skin-balancing thermal waters sourced from the legendary town of Montecatini, Italy to nourish, hydrate and help visibly resurrect dull, fatigued skin. Blessed by nature and prized through the centuries for its restorative powers.
THE ROSE MIST
- Rose Essences: A proprietary blend of revitalizing, skin-soothing essential oils from Damask roses. Their heavenly scent was perfected by Madonna to evoke the feeling of walking through her favorite English rose garden. Rose benefits for skin include helping diminish the look of fatigue.
- Ribose: An oxygenating sugar molecule that helps visibly tone, firm and smooth for younger-looking skin.
- Spirulina (Blue-Green Algae): An ancient, antioxidant-rich superfood. Spirulina benefits the skin by nourishing with amino and nucleic acids, beta-carotene, and vitamins C and E.
THE FACE WASH
Amino BPA: A proprietary blend of plant-derived alpha hydroxy, beta hydroxy and amino acids to help visibly boost brightness and clarity. Gently dissolves impurities and makeup while leaving the skin’s natural ceramides and lipid barrier undisturbed.
Jojoba Leaf, Jujube Fruit, Raspberry & Willow Bark Extracts: Antioxidant-rich botanicals that help diminish visible signs of aging.
- Malic Acid: A rejuvenating and brightening fruit acid that helps improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Montecatini Olive Oil: A weightless oil sourced from Italy to thoroughly cleanse skin without stripping it.
- Three Forms Of Hyaluronic Acid: A luxurious cocktail of powerful hydrators that can attract and retain up to 1,000 times their molecular weight in water – even under conditions of extreme dryness.
- Vegan Squalane: A lightweight, non-comedogenic oil sourced from olives. Vegan squalane oil for the face helps lock in essential moisture and promotes a soft, supple texture.
- Resveratrol: An antioxidant found in red grapes proven to help visibly protect the skin’s surface.
- Licorice: Licorice is a natural skin brightener. Licorice benefits for the skin include helping diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation from scarring and sun exposure.
THE EYE MASK
- Citric Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid. Citric acid benefits for the skin include helping diminish the appearance of dullness, dark circles, and fine lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A gel-like molecule found in the skin that can attract and retain up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Thermus Thermophilus: A biologically-advanced active found 2,000 meters below sea level. Its naturally powerful moisturizing properties replenish and refresh the undereyes while helping visibly boost firmness.
Hydrating. Rejuvenating. Portable.
M.T. PARCA THERMAL WATER: FOUR ANCIENT SPRINGS. ONE MODERN FORMULA.
Modern medical science has proven that the mineral-rich thermal spring waters of Montecatini are not only therapeutic for various injuries and ailments, but for dry, dull and aging skin. Years of meticulous research have produced M.T. PARCA Thermal Water, a perfectly balanced blend of four distinct thermal waters from Montecatini that nourishes and hydrates the skin to help dramatically improve the appearance of radiance, vitality and clarity.
SCENTS THAT MAKE SENSE.
Make your daily beauty routine an invigorating experience with refreshing and scents ranging from mint, rosemary, geranium, and lime to rose, which has been scientifically proven to promote a sense of relaxation and well-being.
THE PERFECT FINISH.
The shimmering texture of the cream helps diminish the look of uneven skin tone and dullness with an illuminating clarity. Derived from the luminescent mineral mica, this glowing finish leaves skin with a firmer, more radiant appearance.
HYDRATION THAT REVITALIZES.
The essential products in the Travel Kit feature an array of nourishing natural hydrators, including rarefied oil from Montecatini olives, the aquatic microorganism T. thermophilus, ribose, spirulina, and three types of hyaluronic acid.